What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that our website(s) or services provided for us by other companies put on your computer and our Cookies Policy sets out how we adhere to the legistation. The information in them helps us to improve your experience of using our website and learning with us. When you log out of your learning or close your web browser, it deletes many of our cookies. None of our cookies contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Not use our website(s)
- Set your web browser to not accept cookies from The Muddy Puddle Teacher Ltd
- Use your web browser’s anonymous browsing setting (called ‘Incognito’ in Google Chrome, ‘InPrivate’ in Internet Explorer and ‘Private Browsing’ in Firefox)
For more information on cookies, how to control the use of them in your browser and how to browse the internet anonymously visit the All About Cookies website. This is more general information about Cookies, rather than our Cookies Policy.
You will not be able to purchase courses from the The Muddy Puddle Teacher Ltd website if you set your browser to not accept cookies. Our ecommerce system uses them to process transactions. We are unable to facilitate purchases by any other method (e.g. telephone sales). We cannot provide technical support to users who choose to block The Muddy Puddle Teacher Ltd cookies.
What cookies The Muddy Puddle Teacher Ltd uses:
We use a number of session cookies to provide functionality including, but not limited to:
- Remembering who you are when you have logged into our website(s) or learning systems
- Identify you when you move from one The Muddy Puddle Teacher Ltd system to another
- Greet you by name on screen
- Optimise the effectiveness of our web servers
- Remember the items you have put into our shopping basket
We consider these cookies to be strictly necessary for the secure and efficient operation of our website(s) and learning systems and make your experience of using them easier and quicker.
If these cookies are blocked or disabled then much of the functionality of our systems will be broken.
Returning you back to the point in your learning you had reached the last time you logged out
- Show you content you had looked at on a previous visit to make it easier to find it again
- Make sure you are only invited to complete a web survey occasionally
- Ensure that you don’t see alerts or messages repeatedly during a single web visit.
If these cookies are blocked or disabled then our systems will still be usable, but the user experience will be severely degraded.
Social network cookies
Some pages on our website(s) contain social network ‘share’ or ‘like’ buttons. The social network may set a cookie (or cookies) on your PC when you click on one of these buttons.
In order to implement these buttons on our website(s), we use code which is hosted by the relevant social network. If you are a member of some of these networks, they may use this code to track that you have visited our website(s) whether you click the buttons or not.
Name: Sarah Seaman
Date: September 2019
A teaching approach that uses an outside-in curriculum.
Reduce Waste | Outdoor Learning | Mindfulness | Wellbeing
Teacher Training | Teaching Resources
EYFS, KS1, KS2
Become part of our Muddy Puddles family.
Train as a Muddy Puddle Teacher and start your journey towards a more positive, natural and rewarding teaching career
Want to learn more about the mental health benefits of our approach? Click here.